6.00 medium potatoes, boiled
0.50 cups eggless mayonnaise
0.25 cups distilled white vinegar
1.00 large onion, chopped
1.00 cups chopped celery
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Paprika (opt)
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Cut the potatoes into cubes. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste. Sprinkle with paprika on top, if desired.
Established November 2006.
Over 1,230 different recipes as of November 2010!
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
2 cup sugar 1 cup buttermilk 2 tablespoon light corn syrup 1 teaspoon soda 1/4 peanut butter 1 teaspoon vanilla Pinch salt...
-
ingredients 1 egg 1 tbsp. water 2 tbsp. granulated sugar 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon 2 large Granny Smith apples, pee...
-
Another good reason to have to buy baby food!!! 1 packet yellow cake mix 1 small vanilla instant pudding 2 strained apricots with t...
I loooove potato salad!! I've never made it, but it seems like you can pull it off with some basic ingredients and do variations based on what you like/don't like.
ReplyDeleteI do marketing for Hellmann's and saw this video the other day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRa2H5q2MVk - and theirs seems easy as well. I think I just need to give it a go. :)