Menu Planning -- Dinner

Here are some of my family's favorite dinner menu combinations.   This site/blog is what I call a living document so it is always changing so please don't be surprised when you bookmark us and return to find everything has been updated.

BBQ Chicken, Knephla Bake, Green Beans
Beef Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Veggie or Salad
Meatloaf, Scalloped Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli in Cheese Sauce
Beef Stew, Hot Buttered Buns, Salad
Cowboy Beans, Jiffy Cornbread Bake, Salad
Sour Cream and Onion Chicken Wings, Salad
Swedish Meatballs with Wide Egg Noodles, Salad
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Hot Buttered Crescent Rolls
Sloppy Joes, Baked Fries, Salad
Chicken Fried Steak, Cream Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Veggie or Salad
Spaghetti Pizza, Cheese/Garlic Bread, Salad
Beef Stroganoff, Wide Egg Noodles, Salad
Fried Chicken, Mac n Cheese, Coleslaw
Fried Chicken, Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad

As I think of more I'll update this post, but that's all I can think of for now.  Gotta go get my ice tea and maybe more will come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crash Potatoes

Ingredients 12 whole New Potatoes (or Other Small Round Potatoes) 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil Kosher Salt To Taste Black Pepper To Taste R...