Chocolate Candy Squares

I know, I seem to follow a recurring theme. Chocolate and coconut!! Those are my most favorite sweet combinations ever! So anytime I run across recipes containing one or both of those fabulous ingredients, I post it here to share with you all!


1/2 cup margarine (melted)
2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1 cup chopped walnuts
6 ounces pkg.
Chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup flaked coconut
2/3 cups evaporated milk
1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
Pour melted butter in bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan. Sprinkle vanilla wafer crumbs evenly over butter. Sprinkle walnuts over crumbs, chocolate chips over walnuts and coconut over chocolate. Combine evaporated milk with brown sugar. Stir until smooth. Pour evenly over layers. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool for 1 hour. Cut into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crash Potatoes

Ingredients 12 whole New Potatoes (or Other Small Round Potatoes) 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil Kosher Salt To Taste Black Pepper To Taste R...